Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Bridals!

My friend Jen does such an AMAZING job with photos! Jen and Stacy did my bridals at the Peace Gardens a few weeks ago. They turned out SO good! It was really really fun and we got some really great pictures. Thanks Jen and Stacy for a great photo shoot!



I really like my flowers with my ring on it - gorgeous!


This is one of my favorite ones!

So is this one! I just love them!








This is another favorite one!




And this one! :) I can't pick just one favorite!




They all turned out great and I can't pick just one or two for my favorites. The scenery was great and it was gorgeous weather. I felt like the most beautiful bride! I can't wait to get married to my one and only true love!

1 comment:

Whitney Terry said...

You look blissfully happy! Your pictures turned out amazing! It was great to see you today. Sorry I can't make it tomorrow.