I was able to go through the Bountiful Temple for my endowment on August 28th. It was such a neat experience and I loved it! I was very excited be able to have Jared be there as well. His brother had just gotten home from his mission a few weeks earlier and Jared was able to have an escort even though he had already been endowed. His brother Chris came with us and it was the first time Jared and Chris were able to attend a session together. Those two boys are really close :) Alicia was my escort and I had lots of extended family here to support me! Aunt Maryanne and Uncle Brad, Aunt Vida and Uncle Mike, Aunt Margaret, and Crystal and Jordan. My friend Stacy also stopped by and saw me after we were done with the session. The Aunts and Uncles took Jared, Chris, and I out for lunch down in the cafeteria afterwards, so it was nice to be able to catch up with them and to have them get to know Jared a little more. I really appreciate everyone's love and support for this special day!! The Bountiful Temple is where Jared and I will be sealed, so it has special meaning for us both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Liz! Wish we could have been there too, but we will be for the sealing!
i am so happy for you. sorry we couldn't make it. i wanted to so bad. glad my mom and dad could come and lend some support for you. can't wait for the big day. i went through the bountiful temple for my endowments as well. wonderful experience.
Post a Comment