The three chicas, (a.k.a. Stacy, Jenna and me) went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house and had a great time! Since I moved in with Shelley, I've been able to watch a little bit of the construction of the temple as we can see it out of our backyard and I drive past it every day on my way to work. The temple is so beautiful, both inside and out! My favorite rooms were the celestial room and the sealing room. If you look close at Moroni, you can see the trumpet and his arm blackened...he got struck by lightning 2 weekends ago during a huge thunderstorm.
I love this picture!!
Stacy, Jenna, and Me



2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys were able to go! It is a beautiful place!
That's fun that you are able to see it from your house! I can't wait for you to go through--you will find a new love for it!
Post a Comment