Saturday, June 13, 2009

The 2 best girls in the world

I just want to take a minute and say how awesome two of my best friends are.....Stacy and Jenna! (Thanks to Jenna for naming my blog...Lizzlebeth is her nickname for me) I have gotten to know these two over the last year and they are the sweetest girls and we have such a blast together. Here are a few random pics of our fun times together. I love you girlies!!

Jenna and me

Stacy and Jenna sporting cute bunny ears for Easter


Me, Jenna, and Stacy basking in the sun on Stacy's roof.....
we laughed so hard that day :)

Stacy loves to make crazy faces, such as this :)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I'm making a comment and you are standing right here reading this as I type it...but I just wanted to say that I think Jenna and Stacy are the bomb.com.