I'm a bit late in posting these photos, but here they are. A few weekends ago I went up to Ogden on Friday afternoon to hang out with Alicia and Crystal. We made pie tin pizzas and the most delicious dessert.....brownie pudding!! Yummm!!! It was SOOO good! If you'd like the recipe just ask!
We also played Cranium. One of the options is to sculpt something out of clay. I can't remember if I chose a card that said elephant or if I just picked it. As you can see, I'm quite talented when it comes to modeling clay :)
My elephant got attacked!I left Alicia and Crystal's on Saturday morning and made my way down to North Salt Lake to spend most of the rest of my day with Rachel and the fam. I watched the kiddos while Rachel and Shawn went to the temple. We had a good time - and for those of you wondering, NO I didn't spend the whole time playing the Wii - I played with Adria too! I had to leave early evening to go ice skating at the Olympic Oval. Adria was sure sad that she couldn't come ice skating with me. We'll still have to go another time!
It was a Regional Single Adult activity at the Olympic Oval, so Shelley brought her boys and we skated for quite a while. Parker didn't really like it much, but Carson loved it, especially after he got to use the little walker thing. He did really good. Shelley doesn't skate, so I got to help the boys - well as much as I could since I'm not the best skater. It was pretty fun though! We had a good time!



2 comments:
I'm sorry - but that brownie pudding looks a bit too soggy for me. :)
I'm so glad we were all able to go ice skating together. Me and my uncoordinated self would have been in trouble without your help!
How fun! I still have never been to the ice skating oval. I would like to though. I think the girls would have a lot of fun.
Roseanne
Post a Comment