Saturday, January 2, 2010
New Year's Eve
I went out to the Miner's on New Year's Eve after work. We got all dressed up and went sledding for a bit that afternoon. Alicia and Denelle had snowboards, but I don't snowboard, so we didn't really have any other sleds. Then BJ came and brought a sled, but it was all torn up on the bottom, so it didn't really slide nicely over the snow. Needless to say, it was an interesting time :) BJ and Denelle's little girl Madison was with us, and she had a great time! She's so cute! Then we headed back to the warmth of the house and played games, watched movies and had lots of snacks. We counted down the New Year and then toasted with some 'bubbly.' I can't believe how fast 2009 went! We stayed up way to late playing the Wii and then we slept in late and then played the Wii again in the morning :) I headed home and then went to a party at a friend's house (a lady I work with) and had fun chatting and playing games. I still can't believe it's 2010, but I better believe it, because before I know it, it will be 2011. Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chatting, playing games, and FLIRTING! :)
Post a Comment