The Wasatch Woman Love your Body 5K is at Sugar House Park in August. A few of my friends from work are running it with me. I'm really excited as I've always wanted to run a 5K, and eventually a marathon on down the road. This is a small step to getting to where I want to be. These are the beautiful shoes I just bought especially for the run that will take me across the finish line! I'm so excited to be achieving a goal I've had for a long time.
2 comments:
You're so brave...I would do it if I could walk. I gave up running a long time ago. Not my thing, even with cute shoes. ;)
oh i have always wanted to run a 5k too. i have to wait till i am not breastfeeding anymore and that will happen. you should come to my parents house in november. thier little town of erda does a "turkey trot" (it's a 5k) the morning of thanksgiving. it is really fun and i hope to be running in that or at least running and walking. nice shoes. roseanne
Post a Comment