Saturday, April 23, 2011

Denae is in town!

My friend Denae came into SLC for a work conference, so I was able to hang out and spend some time with her. She came in on a Sunday afternoon and left on Wednesday. We took a tour of the conference center, went to a lot of restaurants and then Wednesday just Denae and me went to the Red Butte Gardens. I had never been there, so that was a lot of fun. Things weren't really in bloom, but it was still pretty. Jared and I will be going later in the year when things start blooming more. Thanks for a great few days Denae!

Pretty waterfall at the gardens

I don't like bees, but I took this pic anyways because I thought it was cool

I totally thought this was a fake duck till I walked up to it and it started to move - ha ha
Denae and me!

I just thought this tree was pretty with the blossoms and there's the Capitol in the background

No comments: