Saturday was my birthday so I had the enjoyment of camping and white water rafting for my birthday. We got home from our trip Saturday afternoon. I had plans to go to Harry Potter with a friend, but then at the last minute, I changed my mind and went up to my sister's to hang out with them and somebody that Shawn works with. I hadn't seen them in a while, so it was good to catch up and get hugs and birthday wishes from my nephews and niece! Adria gives the best hugs!!
I got a home a little earlier than my roommate Shelley had planned on Saturday and it seemed they were trying to do something for my birthday as her youngest son, Parker said "Liz, come here, we have a surprise" and Shelley's in the kitchen trying to keep them both quiet :) So I let her know I was leaving for a while and I'd be back later after I was done at my sisters. I got home Saturday at about midnight and walk downstairs to find this.....
I got a home a little earlier than my roommate Shelley had planned on Saturday and it seemed they were trying to do something for my birthday as her youngest son, Parker said "Liz, come here, we have a surprise" and Shelley's in the kitchen trying to keep them both quiet :) So I let her know I was leaving for a while and I'd be back later after I was done at my sisters. I got home Saturday at about midnight and walk downstairs to find this.....

I got a gift card to Cafe Rio (my all time favorite Mexican restaurant) and Starbursts from Carson and Parker. They were so excited when they came home from church today to see me and the decorations, cause they got to help put the balloons up. So when I got home from church we tore down the balloons and then they were playing with those and then Glenn (Shelley's boyfriend) blew up some balloons so the boys could let them loose so they'd fly around and they were having a hey-day with those. Too cute!On Wednesday night, my friend Stacy tricked me into thinking I was going to be looking at an apartment, but in all reality, some of my friends from work were there and surprised me. We grilled, had some good laughs, took a walk over to Memory Grove downtown and then came back for cake and ice cream. I would have pictures, but since I thought I was just checking out an apartment, I didn't take my camera. :)
All in all I had a great birthday this year, lots of fun!
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday! And sorry again about being a late on the surprise. Carson and Parker were seriously SO excited about it though. I am just surprised they didn't make you open the candies and "share" them with them!
Well today after church I did open the Starbursts, but Carson said he didn't like them and then I gave Parker two and then he said "I don't want those" So I tried to get them hyped up on sugar, but it didn't work ;)
Post a Comment